Heir to the time-honored Benedictine tradition, Saint Bernard Preparatory School’s mission as a Catholic, college preparatory, residential school is the cultivation of a love of learning and a life of virtue in young men and women within a community of faith and scholarship.
Corpus – Mens – Spiritus
Statement of Goals
- To instill a solid background in Christian teaching and practice and in the rights and responsibilities of being members of Christ’s Body the Church, of American society, and of the global community.
- To exemplify the Benedictine tradition of daily prayer and work.
- To lay a foundation in arts, humanities, science, and mathematics, so that everyday experiences may be a springboard to enhance students’ growth, continuing education, leadership skills, and service to others.
- To support extracurricular programs that create a proper balance between competitive and recreational activities.
- To foster a community environment for boarding students that nourishes personal growth through firm, consistent, and nurturing residential policies.
- To help students establish patterns of lifelong spiritual, mental, and physical health, so that they may face the questions, challenges, and problems in our rapidly changing society.