St. Bernard Prep School accepts applications for grades 7-11 year round. All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee for consideration of acceptance. St. Bernard Prep School admits students and administers its general policies without regard for race, creed, sex, or national or ethnic origin.
In order to be considered for enrollment, the following must be completed and submitted:
- Application for Admission
Campus visit and personal interview (may be waived because of extreme distance) Apply Here If you need assistance with the application process, please call the admissions office at (256) 255-5890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Fee (as given on the application form – non-refundable)
- English Teacher recommendation
- Math or Science Teacher recommendation
- Report cards or grade transcripts for last two years (unofficial is acceptable)
- Achievement test scores from two recent years
- Proficiency in English language (SLEP or Toefl score and oral evaluation by admissions office)
- International: Official immunizations record (Hepatitis, Polio, Varicella, etc.) If record is not available, immunizations must be completed and official document sent to the school before arrival in the U.S.
The committee will evaluate the applicant’s potential for success in our program. Though broad based, this evaluation will consider primarily an applicant’s academic, social, and behavioral history. Acceptance may be given with stipulations regarding academic and social expectations to be met during the first semester of school or for any state period of time. The decision of the school is final. While a student may be accepted to St. Bernard, permanent admission status is attained only after the following items are provided:
- Official final grade transcripts and records from previous school
- Medical examination form
- Immunization form
- Certified copy of birth certificate