September 9 – Bearcat 2 Mile Cullman High School:
- Everyone ran a two mile course instead of the 5k which is the official distance for varsity competition.
- Boys varsity:
- Andrew Sweeney 3rd place 10:36
- Caleb Guthery 18th place 11:32
- Joey McCarthy 26th place 11:56
- Ian Sidley 53rd place 13:38
- No team score due to not having a 5th runner.
- Girls Varsity:
- Finished 4th behind Cullman, Arab and Grissom.
- Leahrose Mami took 3rd place – (13:10)
- Claire Sanders 18th place (14:48)
- Liz Medina 20th place (14:55)
- Eva Barck 24th place (15:06)
- Gracie Loyd 28th place (15:18).
- Boys Junior High Team:
- Finished 3rd behind Cullman, Arab and New Hope.
Joseph Arriaga took 8th place (12:28)
Francis Mami 10th place (12:33)
- Jonathan Baillargeon 23rd place (13:30)
- Jiovany Aguillar 24th place (13:33)
- David De Jesus 33rd place (13:53).
- Girls Junior High Team:
- Finished 3rd behind Cullman and Arab.
- Anna Beth Guthery claimed 19th place (15:41)
- Kathleen George 20th (15:45)
- Sara Barck 21st place (15:49)
- Rachel Agnello 25th place (16:18)
- Isabella Warden 36th place (17:09).
September 16 – Scottsboro Invitational:
- Andrew Sweeney helped St. Bernard to a 4th place overall finish in the small school division of 21 teams following a superb performance coming in 4th place, while teammates Caleb Guithery (16th), Joey McCarthy (18th), Joseph Arriaga (41st), and Francis Mami (53rd) also contributed.
- Leahrose Mami delivered a fourth-place showing to help St. Bernard’s girls notch fourth in the small school division out of 14 squads. Liz Medina (19th), Eva Barck (32nd), Claire Sanders (35th) and Anna Beth Guthery (56th) rounded out the top performance for the Lady Saints.
September 19- Randolph Classic – UAH Campus
- Saints finished 4th out of 20 teams in the 1A-4A Randolph Cross Country Classic. Andrew Sweeney placed 2nd; and Caleb Guthery 7th. Lady Saints finished 3rd out of 11 teams. Leahrose Mami placed 2nd and Liz Medina 19th.
Sept 23 – Fairview Invitational:
- St. Bernard girls took home title in small school division. Leahrose Mami completed the task with a time of 21:15:57, while teammates Liz Medina (5th) Eva Barck (11th), Gracie Loyd (22nd) and Anna Beth Guthery (25th) also contributed to the 1A-4A title.
- Andrew Sweeney finished first for the Saints with a time of (16.39.93) to help his team to a runner-up finish. Joey McCarthy (5th), Joseph Arriaga (27th) and Francis Mami (32nd) rounded out the top five runners for the program.
Sept 30 – Kudzu Invitational:
- Sweeney set personal school record of 16.16.12 of the 34 Cross Country Squads from around the state finishing first. Caleb Guthery (14th); Joey McCarthy (22nd); Jonathan Baillargeon (100th); Josh Chiodo (139th). Saints placed 8th in the small school division (1A-4A).
- Leahrose Mami finished fourth place; Liz Medina (19th); Eva Barck (28th); Claire Sanders (31st); and Anna Beth Guthery (49th) for a third place overall finish.